I'M GONA SIP COCKTAILS COS IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!




Cooking, Cocktails, Cock!! What a weekend!

I was told to be ready at 6 sharp. I was ready at 6 sharp, collected and dropped off at the Electric Cinema, best seats in the house, watched Gran Torino EXCELLENT! Clint does it again, how come he was not nominated for an Oscar?? After I was whisked away to a 4 Star restuarant where we were serenanded by a 2 peice band, FAB! Food was FAB, Service 10/10, Company even better and the Cocktails were friggen amazin! I HEART all my prezzies! I've been coveting this book for yonks and I finally got it, Thank you SkyRocket22!!!


Birthday morning kicked off with some Coffee Fudge Cake!!!! By midday there was not even one piece left! I spent my actual BIRTHDAY doing ZERO, I DID IT MY WAY!!! PERFECT!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, Charmz, glad you had a good one. It sounds MAD...just the way you like it, and that cake looks DELISH!!! Many happy belated birthday wishes, lovely. And did I say I LOVES your blog????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, cocktails - dangerous but soooooo delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol thank you for commenting!! :)

    I love this cocktail book, i bought it for Miss Lili for her birthday... didn't even get chance to look at it!

    ReplyDelete