Peanut Butter Cookies



I participated in Secret Santa '08 with some of the Lovely people who post on the BitchingEtc (LivingEtc online forum) and I received the "Mongolia" (its actually THE MAGNOLIA BAKERY COOKBOOK, I spent months wondering WHAT was SO special about this Mongolian Bakery Cookbook, lololol Blondish moment) as a present.

SSsssooooo this is my very first recipe from this book and they turned out FAB.U.LOUS!! My two boys wolfed them down and they are perfect with a warm cup of milk! I don't think you will see alot of "healthy" recipes on my blogs but I can guarantee you that most of them are DEELISH!! Are these better than sex?? Well......that all depends on who you are shagging, on positions, angles, TPS (Thrusts Per Second) etc. lol, ENJOY!!


1 1/4 Cups all-purpose Flour
3/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Cup (1 Stick) unsalted Butter, Softened
1 Cup Chunky Peanut Butter
3/4 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup firmly packed Light Brown Sugar
1 Large Egg (at room temperature)
1 Tablespoon Milk
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Peanut Butter

Makes 2 - 3 Dozen Cookies
Preheat over to 350 Degrees

In a large bowl, combine the flour, the baking soda, the baking powder, and the salt. Set aside.

In a large bowl, beat the butter and the peanut butter together until fluffy. Add the egg and mix well.

Add the milk and the vanilla extract. Add the flour mixture and beat thoroughly. Stir in the Peanut Butter Chips (I omitted them).

Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, leaving several inches between for expansion. Using a fork, lightly indent with crisscross pattern if you want too. Just remember not to flatten cookies too much. Lightly sprinkle cookies with sugar, I didn't, and bake for 10 - 12 minutes. Do not over bake! Cookies may appear to be underdone, but they are not.

Cool the cookies and Enjoy! then remove to a rack to cool!

1 comment:

  1. I will try this for Jed's school when it's our turn for baker's day - sure the kids will HEART them and it looks easy to make with Jed's help, thanks!
    Keep it up!!!
    PS: That's SEXY fat cow to you *ahem*

    ReplyDelete