Prawn and Chicken Salad



Bokang HEARTS this so much so he irritates me by putting in an order almost on a weekly basis!! Its a very easy recipe and my friend in SA introduced me to it! Excuse the manky looking dish, I also remember for this dish I didn't use chicken breast because I had so many other meaty dishes! I'm going to be showcasing more South African dishes so don't move that mouse!!

INGREDIENTS
Prawns
Chicken Breasts
Mango Chutney - I use Mrs Balls Original Chutney
Hellmann's Mayo
Tomatoes
Lettuce
Cucumber
Cashew Nuts

Cook chicken breasts and prawns. Throw in chutney and mayo heat it all up mixing the chicken and prawns, brown the chicken, make sure not to burn the mixture.
Crush cashew nuts - not too much you still want big chunks of them!

Prepare lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes as you would for any salad. Let it cool then and mix the chicken/prawn/chutney/mayo with the salad and cashew nuts and ENJOY!

I usually serve this with warmed pitta bread!


FAB for Braai's/BBQs

No comments:

Post a Comment