Rolled Stuffed Loin of Pork with Rubied Gravy


Nigella, Nigella, Nigella!!! What a Superb dish! I was sick to death of a Turkey Christmas. My nephew wanted spare ribs (very special recipe I concocted with the help of The Chinese, will post one day) my two boys wanted anything but turkey. Sooo I decided on this! Nigella states "The butcher can do a lot of the work for you; you certainly couldn't embark on this using a generic, untailored supermarket joint" Well I'm SuperWoman I did just that, bought the untailored BONELESS supermarket joint, it was Christmas eve after all, lol! Looking at the pix in the book "Nigella Christmas" it looks so complicated but its easy peasy squeezy! The best part was the Rubied Gravy, "oh my my my" LUSH!!!


Buy the book, page 158 and here is the picture of my 1st attempt!! Doesn't look too appetising but believe you me it was D.E.V.I.N.E - pix of gravy have been deleted accidentally! Will repost when I make it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment